Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sebas the squeeb


Remember our Spanish tutor, Dona Ana, and how I told you we were going to visit the cutest baby, her grandson, Sebastian? Well, here are the photos, finally.




These are the parents of the famous Sebastian (Sebas) and Fabiana. They are super sweet!

If you couldn't guess, this is Sebastian the squeeb, a word coined by my kids to mean anyone who you'd like to squeeze, and grit your teeth while doing it. A squeal could also accompany the action. The Jones' call it 'Pete's to you" and I'm sure there is a word in every language in the world.



Whatever the word is, my kids can't keep their hands off of this cutie.








Natasha and Caroline love to play with Sebas' big sis, Fabiana. I'll need to find a better photo of her. She is super cute, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment