Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Juju!!!!





The week of Thanksgiving, we had no turkey, we had even better! My sister Julie came for a visit. It was awesome to have her there. The first weekend, Elbia, Marco and their son Leonardo and our family went east of Heredia for the first time for a great ride and hike. We stopped along the way for a photo, to show how lush it is. Our friend Carlos says that once you see this part of Costa Rica, you'll never leave.





Hiking around the rainforest is so amazing. It feels like there is no space in which nothing is growing. Check out the plants in this photo! We went for this cool hike, got caught in the rain, and ran out. It was a blast!



















When we got to a shelter, we found these weird yellow things hanging from the sky.



Then we walked around it and found this!








Yikes! We definitely aren't in Kansas anymore!









Juju squeebing (see last post) Natasha!


Sometimes, I like to photograph Joe next to things that I think are really big, to show just how big they are. I guess it's cause he is so much bigger than me. Here is a huge tree. I hope you can see some perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment