Friday, August 21, 2009

Our School by Natasha


This is our school! it is very beautiful and it is outside (as shown) there are no real hallways just covered sidewalks from classroom to classroom. When you are walking to lunch and it is raining it is basically impossible not to get wet. My brother and I like getting wet on the way to lunch, although it is almost always raining after lunch. OK enough about the rain. my teacher is awesome and she looks a lot like Jenifer Bayer (don't worry if you don't know Jenifer Bayer) you will see her in a picture if you keep reading. She is really nice almost caught up with my favorite teachers from Ned! Costa Rica is being good to me and i am starting to like it. At school we have to always write in cursive (ugh) and memorize a poem every week and recite it in front of the class. The math here is really easy but everything else is at my level. This year in school we are studying Africa and it is very interesting. Our school is very beautiful and I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment