Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dona Ana

This is our wonderful teacher Dona Ana. She is the Spanish teacher for all of the kids who don't speak Spanish as their first language at La Escuela Europea, and we all have the pleasure of working with her for 4 hours a week. She comes to our house on Wednedays to work with Joe and I . Every Wed, I take the kids to school, and pick Ms. Ana up there. By the time we return home, Joe has the coffee ready and they start at our table. As expected, Joe is picking up Spanish so quickly. It is amazing.
Ms. Ana is from here, has taught Spanish as a Second Lang. for 16 years, and speaks the slowest and most clear Spanish you have ever heard. We love her!!! She is the mother of 4, and has 3 nietos. ( grandkids) We are going to her daughter's house for lunch to eat and to squeeze her 2 month old Sebastian. Hopefully, I'll remember to bring my camera and you'll see what I mean about this baby. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment